Mini Project : Suggest Topic In Web-Technology.

i need topics in web technology for my mini project

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    pravin k
    i need topics in web technology for my mini project
    #-Link-Snipped-# Here's the link to the list of mini-projects, why don't you search for topics in the thread & select the best topic on your own ?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pravin k
    pravin k
    thanks for your link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes the news is directly from the Ravi Chopra, CMD of Piaggio Vehicles Private Ltd that the classic Vespa 946 will be available in India at the end of 2013.This...
In recent years , we saw many steps taken by the government to convert government units to private units.Do you believe in privitization ?How can this be a help to...
Few months ago, Yorba developers after watching the fame they got due to Geary decided to crowdfund for the dedicated mail application, Geary. Unfortunately, it failed to achieve the target....
Recently, among the top sprinters of the world,Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell were found 'positive' in dope-test. There's many controversial debate already been going since last one decade watching that...
An Intel Developer, Sarah Sharp wrote her first message in the mailing list pointing on Linus Torvalds to stop using foul language. THIS IS WORTH A READ ! Sarah's mail-list...