Mini project related to instrumentation & measurement

hi i am a 3rd yr mechanical student.i need a mini project related to instrumentation & measurement.Can anybody help me?Please send me some ideas @

Replies

• candy
    candy
    hi iam a 1st yr M.TECH student in electronics and control engg.i need ideas for doing mini project.it will be more usefull if u give idea in robotics part.
  • ppreethi
    ppreethi
    hi!!!!!!!!! im 2nd yr instrumentation and control engg. student........can any1 plzzzzzz suggest me topics regarding to sensors and robots for mini projects??????????? u can plzzz post ur suggetions to #-Link-Snipped-# too...............
  • Numan Khan
    Numan Khan
    hello everybody
    can anyone suggest me a project on instrumentation and measurement.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am facing a few problems in installing Quick Test Professional 8.2 (QTP). This is a automation testing tool. I tried to install QTP remotely. After successful installation and...
please give me new seminar topics in computer science stream.... plzz.... any one suggest some good topics
After a long wait and few trial runs last year, the Jetpack has finally arrived on the scene. It was tested for the US army yesterday and successful it was!...
hi! friends.i am final year mech engg now. i want to do project on camless engines. Is it practically feasible? please help me in this regard. please help me.....
im arti mishra.i want to do some project in VB.NET and also want to use some sort of hardware.plz suggest me some topic for my final year project in VB.NET...