CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rizwanulfattah • 30 Jul, 2008
hi i am a 3rd yr mechanical student.i need a mini project related to instrumentation & measurement.Can anybody help me?Please send me some ideas @ <snipped>
@candy • 30 Sep, 2008 hi iam a 1st yr M.TECH student in electronics and control engg.i need ideas for doing mini project.it will be more usefull if u give idea in robotics part.
@ppreethi • 10 Jan, 2010 hi!!!!!!!!! im 2nd yr instrumentation and control engg. student........can any1 plzzzzzz suggest me topics regarding to sensors and robots for mini projects??????????? u can plzzz post ur suggetions to jpreethi0@gmail.com too...............
@Numan Khan • 27 May, 2012 hello everybody
can anyone suggest me a project on instrumentation and measurement.
lucky_nomi007@yahoo.com
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 10, 2014

Is there a way to add more than 50 members to whatsapp group? A lot of casual visitors to CrazyEngineers use contact us form to ask this question to us...
4.1k views

@Ajay Pandey · Dec 17, 2013

Today I faced a problem in my java application .User session didn't destroy wn I directly closed browser without logout user. After some time (less than default time which is...
10.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 8, 2016

Engineering community is all about sharing of new ideas. This year, the Indian Minister of Railways, Suresh Prabhu, in the Railway Budget 2016-17, announced plans to set up a dedicated,...
7.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 5, 2013

Karbonn Titanium S9 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 19,990. The Titanium S9 makes an interesting launch from Karbonn mobiles and the timing of the...
3.8k views

@Vila · Nov 8, 2008

Hiiii everybody, How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C...
3.9k views