CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rizwanulfattah • 30 Jul, 2008
hi i am a 3rd yr mechanical student.i need a mini project related to instrumentation & measurement.Can anybody help me?Please send me some ideas @ <snipped>
@candy • 30 Sep, 2008 hi iam a 1st yr M.TECH student in electronics and control engg.i need ideas for doing mini project.it will be more usefull if u give idea in robotics part.
@ppreethi • 10 Jan, 2010 hi!!!!!!!!! im 2nd yr instrumentation and control engg. student........can any1 plzzzzzz suggest me topics regarding to sensors and robots for mini projects??????????? u can plzzz post ur suggetions to jpreethi0@gmail.com too...............
@Numan Khan • 27 May, 2012 hello everybody
can anyone suggest me a project on instrumentation and measurement.
lucky_nomi007@yahoo.com
2.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 4, 2013

We've the latest news and I hope it's a rumor. Infosys might be laying off about 5000 employees in the coming days, the TOI is reporting. I'm not sure if...
3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 16, 2013

Just out in news is the headline about one of the most-awaited launch in the car-segment for 2013. The diesel-variant of TATA Nano. While it's true that we won't be...
1.6k views

@Mallika Saha · Jun 1, 2014

I want to make final yr projct.My colge want me to make projct that has new concpts and on d odr hand dey dont accpt websites.I em cnfsd nw abt...
1.8k views

@Sanyam Khurana · May 16, 2013

Hi there, In Network theorems, we say that in any Linear Bilateral Network.....(bla bla bla...) But Could anyone tell me the exact meaning of Linear and Bilateral? Thanks in advance.....
8.4k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Oct 5, 2014

Handa Ka Funda is an online platform for CAT preparation founded by Ravi Handa in the year 2013. Ravi Handa teaches Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation to thousands...
2.4k views