mini project on sensors

help me out in finding out a miini project on sensors .. please tell me where to find the design of a working model on sensors which can be easily made ... plzz....

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hello paru, welcome to CE!

Can you be more specific on the sensors? What do you want to detect/acquire? Light? Sound?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is your chance to define success: Post your definitions of success in this thread -
hello..i urgently want project ideas for B.E software projects based on java or .net ..please help.. thank u..
CEans, NVISION is the first-ever visual computing mega-event. It is big and far-reaching enough to gather together top visual computing professionals, world-class gamers, innovative artists and designers, and cutting-edge researchers...
Is there a way to convert newer PADS files to Allegro? I can convert older version files but nothing new like V2005 or V2007. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hi, frens, I am a student final year student of Electronics and Communication Engineering, I am now working on Digital Filters in Signal processing. I need some help in designing...