Mini-project in OS

I am a second year Computer Science student. I wanna do a mini-project in Operating systems in C. I dont have any idea of what to do.

Can you suggest me some topics?

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    To start with, you must have a picture, clear in your mind abt how your software would look like and what functionalities it should perform. ALso decide the scope of it. Prepare a high level roadmap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are the recent earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and Turkey a coincidence or a sign of increases seismic activity? Dr. Michael Blanpied, associate program coordinator for the USGS Earthquake Hazards Program,...
I am persuing B.tech in computer science feild,now i am going to be a 3rd yerar student after this summer holiday(june 10).I want to do a summer training in this...
JRuby is an implementation of Ruby for the JVM. It gives you unprecedented integration with the Java ecosystem while still having access to great Ruby libraries such as Rails, RSpec...
hi, i wrote Gate this year and i'm currently waiting for my results.. though i'm not very sure of getting into IIT.. i would still like to know which of...