CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@enthudrives • 10 Mar, 2010
I am a second year Computer Science student. I wanna do a mini-project in Operating systems in C. I dont have any idea of what to do.

Can you suggest me some topics?
@Vega • 11 Mar, 2010 To start with, you must have a picture, clear in your mind abt how your software would look like and what functionalities it should perform. ALso decide the scope of it. Prepare a high level roadmap.
8.5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

There are at least 10 lesser talked about companies in India that are trying to introduce the next killer Android smartphone. Fly Mobile, headquartered in London, has entered India in...
3.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 2, 2013

The recent entry in the 110cc motorbike segment is with the launch of Centuro by Mahindra & Mahindra group. The two-wheeler portfolio of the company is going to be scaled...
3.6k views

@viswasknit · Aug 12, 2009

hiiiiiiii any one tell me, how can i develop a multilingual web application with JSP/SERVLET.Please answer me as soon as possible.......😁 viswas kumar email id
3.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 12, 2015

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has decided to postpone the testing of Reusable Launch Vehicle - Technology Demonstration (RLV-TD) to 2016. ISRO engineers had scheduled to test the RLV...
3.6k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Aug 12, 2013

As the topic denotes its all about transmission system.A fluid coupling or a torque converter is usually used in place of clutch in a vehicle especially for automatic power transmission...
8.2k views