CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@madhu27 • 17 Nov, 2012
HI....
I'm a third year instrumentation student.I'm asked to do my mini project in LABVIEW.
I'm interested in biomedical instrumentation.Is it possible to do biomedical projects in software.
Can you please suggest topics for software based projects in LABVIEW.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.😀
6.4k views

Related Posts

@prahu mac · Feb 5, 2014

how exactly do we calculate plinth area,floor area, carpet area& built up area of a building?
6.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 29, 2012

I believe road construction is one of the important topic that falls under the civil engineering department. I decided to search for the latest technologies being used in road constructions...
3.5k views

@Neha · Oct 8, 2006

It is said that "An intelligent person is one who learns from his mistakes but a wise man is one who learns from others mistakes". It would not be wrong...
5.9k views

@hema7 · Jun 13, 2008

hi..Could anybody please tell what excatly is the difference between B.E and B.Tech.....I know both are simply know as engineering.....but what is the reason they both have different names???any guesses???
64k views

@Gowshi · Jan 26, 2012

Hi People.. I am UK based student studying BSc Business Information Systems, and in my Final year. I am looking for a interesting project, any Idea's?? I like some of...
3.5k views