Mini project in DSP

hi i am six face .๐Ÿ˜Ž please give me a idea about mini project using DSP.

Replies

• bapiraju
    bapiraju
    Re: mini project

hey buddy
    this is my first post on this form ๐Ÿ˜. well that said i think dsp is very huge subject and many projects are possible try google but i got some 4 u 2 choose from ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. signature recognition i did this 4 my assignment [#-Link-Snipped-# [i have not created the file i found it on net so i dont take credit 4 that and
    i also want to thank th+e cre+ator bcoz i used his work 4 my project ๐Ÿ˜›]

2. optical charecter recognition

3.digital filters for audio amplifiers [u have to go for an IIR]

4. editing an analog signal using a pc [this should be simple ๐Ÿ˜› ]
    and much many more

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys. I have been looking on a lot of engineering books and i couldn't find what is the formula to calculate the stress and the bending moment onto the scaffolding....
We've already seen a fair bit of evidence suggesting that humans can quickly form bonds with robots, and it looks like ITP's Kacie Kinzer has now thrown some additional, adorable...
As Apple's App Store continues its countdown to 1 billion apps downloaded, Compete has released the results of a rather humorous study of iPhone users. Apparently, for all the bells...
I don't understand where I am making an error. But it's giving me an error.
โ€‹Well, well, what do we have here? It seems Nikon's still unannounced D5000 can't seem to wait for an official unveil. Israeli site DTown has published what appears to be...