Mini project in basic electronics

dudes.. i'm scnd yr electrncs student.. planning to do a mini project... my line of inerest is digital electronics.. can anyone guide for a good topic to do.. if not even in basic electrc..πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: urgent

hey, a fellow "ash"! πŸ˜‰ Im also in 2nd year too, and I stumbled into this site by looking for ideas for my future final year project!

Anywayz, one of my friends worked with microcontrollers to create a side project. He modified his dorm's door to add a keypad entry, and used the room's fan as the mechanism to move the door's default lock from inside πŸ˜› Interesting "keyless" entry there πŸ˜‰

*ahem* my point is, I believe microcontrollers is the way to go for designing all sorts of projects. Will post more if I have any additional ideas πŸ˜€
  • saraswathi.k
    saraswathi.k
    Hai! I'm Third Year Electronic Engineering Student.i Plan To Do The Mini Projectin Microprocessor Or Digital Elctronics. So Give Me Ideas About Mini Project (detail About Which Can I Do) Topics.detailed Procedure To Do It.from Where I Collect Informations About It.
    "thank U "
  • vineel
    vineel
    ash_wakeup
    dudes.. i'm third yr electrncs student.. planning to do a mini project... my line of inerest is digital electronics.. can anyone guide for a good topic to do.. if not even in basic electrc..πŸ˜€
    .can u please help me
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    saraswathi.k
    Hai! I'm Third Year Electronic Engineering Student.i Plan To Do The Mini Projectin Microprocessor Or Digital Elctronics. So Give Me Ideas About Mini Project (detail About Which Can I Do) Topics.detailed Procedure To Do It.from Where I Collect Informations About It.
    "thank U "
    You want an idea & the procedure....
    Post your address and I will ship a ready made project to you πŸ˜‰

.... just kidding 😁 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Rocker, ya know.. If you and other CE members can work together to make ready-made final year projects, you can ship it around the world under the Crazy Engineers brand. What about $20 per project?

I'm also kidding by the way πŸ˜›

Anywayz, I believe there is a guide coming out soon regarding Final Year Projects, by our own CE members. It's going to be really popular I bet.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Rocker, that was ... πŸ˜€

but ash, you just hit the lightbulb and broke it!!!!! This is actually possible, but I am not not not really really sure about how many could afford a 'shipped' project, unless its made in india, or the we just give the parts list. Its an awesome idea, and believe me this is one of those crazy ideas which came out of sarcasm! (@Rocker!!!) wow...

Bytheway, there are some sites/forums which do sell readymade projects.
  • ambuja 28
    ambuja 28
    hi friend i am also interested in digital
    project.
  • golden2k
    golden2k
    hi,

iam new to this forum. any how advance thanks...
  • prathyusha.b
    prathyusha.b
    hi friends,
    i'm new to this forum can any one help me to do a project please
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    yes, we can help you do a project.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    yes, we can help you do a project.
    Guess she's looking for project idea.

Probably few of us should gather together and brainstorm on project ideas. Come up with a list of 15 project ideas for year 2007-2008 (or 08-09?).

What say, fellas?

-The Big K-
  • Yashoda
    Yashoda
    Hey ash....
    How about making sumthng like a PC based Visitor counter...????
    I hav done it in my electronix project recently.... Else sumthng like a microcontroller based project wud also do.....but only if u hav sum fair idea bout it.... Coz wen i was in second year.....i didnt evn know the 'M' of microcontrollers.... Nevertheless.... if u take up sumthng like it....it wil definitely help u take up a LOT more btr projects in ur 3rd year.... πŸ˜‰
  • kaspersky
    kaspersky
    hello every body, first concentrate on basical things visit sites like #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#. There you will get lots of stuff..first don't ask anybody..let you try by yourself..be confident...all the best...
  • kaspersky
    kaspersky
    Nobody can give you a project idea..first decide what to do...then get the basic reqirements..ideas comes when you practice alot..and team work is much important...so first elect a project leader then you try..even a simple application counts a lot to u.. for eg..

One of my frnds has done a project on avr a very simple application...He has done a video game...just a snake game...with our help..c snake game may look silly but what you learn is very important at this instant..you may ask , after doing this project what is his experience... He increased his seraching capabililties...daily browsing in internet...and their team got the highest score in b.tech project.. but finally one suggestion to you all guys...don't choose the best project from the websites... CHoose a project first and try to make and mould it in your way... a project cannot get value by the size of it, or the shape of it, or the number of components we have used, or the technology we have used in that..The project gains much value only when it is user friendly..first make your aim clear...i mean what i should do...finally the focus is very important... i am the team lead in my project and while doing the project report i got very confused...many of the project reports look very hifi..but i remembered only one thing... we should not copy anybodies project report, and i started collecting whole information about that..and it flooded..like hell... and final i came to one conclusion..that is before starting a project report we should have idea about what we do...so i maintained three steps

1) Make my aim damn clear..
    2) First written the contents of the project report in my way...(for eg: what is the use of the project and what is special in this project)
    Our project is a simple avr programmer...which is very simple which took only 10 days to complete...we have done that with ease..
    3) Then always mention in the project report which ide ur using...so how to program in that...these steps are very imp coz, your project report should be useful to others...
    4) Wat not to do : you should not put unnecessary information in the project report... and don't give much detail in that..thts all these are all my personal experiences...
    5) And one more thing guys we as a team started a project center when we were in 3rd year and started doing projects for 4th year students...this information may seeem foolish..but whats real is this..good luck pals..
  • kaspersky
    kaspersky
    saraswathi.k
    "thank U "
    HI sarasvathi mail me..kapersky_uniblue@yahoo.co.in is my mailing address...
  • kaspersky
    kaspersky
    prathyusha.b
    hi friends,
    i'm new to this forum can any one help me to do a project please

First be clear in what u post here...

1) First tell what is your dicipline (i mean your year, branch)

2) Then tell which type of project info you want...i mean whether it is a mini project or a b.tech project or a hobby project

3) In which case you want
    a) embedded sytems b) pure electornics c) networking

All the best mail me at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • prathyusha.b
    prathyusha.b
    Hi friends thanks for ur help........
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    kaspersky, you just said everything that was in my head!

Thats exactly how you go about doing a project! πŸ˜€
  • skunchwar
    skunchwar
    Hey Guys.....

my name is Shweta...... i m new here....I m studying Electronics Eng. Telecommunication Technology...I m in my final year and want some help for my project.It can be embedded sytems or pure electornics. Actually i hv no clue wht to build so.. if guyus can give me some idea.. so tht i can start thinking about it. thanks
  • voialette
    voialette
    hey kaspersky,

that was very useful! thnx.... m doin ma B.Tech 3rd yr now.. n m rewuired to make a mini project as apart of my acads, its not supposed to be a big one though, so just started lookin for them, n the way u mentioned bout doin it... really gave me a sense that its not actually that hard, previously i was very apprehansive bout how m gonna do it! thnx again! πŸ˜€
  • shyamcn10
    shyamcn10
    hi i'm new here and i'm currently doing my 4th sem for btech in E&C.

i would like to do a paper presentation on anythin within the field of E&C.Anythin that relates to my area of interest ie. solid state devices and junction theory would really help.

Please suggest some topics.

Some ideas i have were regarding FPGA, light slowdown,(thanks 2 abishek41 for that!),quantum cryptology, etc.

somethin that is going to be a revolution & has tremendous impact or that is application oriented is much appreciated.

my request is time sensitive.please suggest a topic.i'm willing to research it on my own(i prefer it that way too).links are always helpful though!!πŸ˜‰

by the way i LOVE this place!! gr8 thing 4 all engineers!😁
    cheers!
    thanks fellas!
  • hafeez
    hafeez
    Hey Guys,
    i am a new user here might be i can come in work to u. i am 3rd year student in electrocics engieering pakistan. i have made a security monitoring system project by only using very simple multiplexers and counter ic's. i u need that project u can contact me o my mail may be i could help u by providing the project which just got the PLACE in the practical book of university of mehran in the "digital electronics".
    thanks for appericiation...........
  • hafeez
    hafeez
    ash_wakeup
    dudes.. i'm scnd yr electrncs student.. planning to do a mini project... my line of inerest is digital electronics.. can anyone guide for a good topic to do.. if not even in basic electrc..πŸ˜€
    Hey Guys,
    i am a new user here might be i can come in work to u. i am 3rd year student in electrocics engieering pakistan. i have made a security monitoring system project by only using very simple multiplexers and counter ic's. i u need that project u can contact me o my mail may be i could help u by providing the project which just got the PLACE in the practical book of university of mehran in the "digital electronics".
  • archan agrawal
    archan agrawal
    hi friends, this is archan here.
    i m persuing engg.in electronics nad telecommunication.
    i m a third year student.
    will u plz help me guiding some of the projects dealing with digital electronics,wireless communication etc.
  • Shani
    Shani
    hafeez
    Hey Guys,
    Asalamualaikum bro.
    I want to know about your project of security monitoring system.
    Plaese send data about it on my ID
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks
    AllahHAfiz
  • barbie
    barbie
    Hello.....Can u giv some idea for doing miniprojects(based on simple electronics ckts).It's urgent!!!
  • raacha2020
    raacha2020
    hi i am an electronics and instrumentation engineer doin my third year........wanna do a mini project........some one guide me how to do this.......it should be attractive n cheaper to do..........any project related to my departmentπŸ˜•
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    Dear Friends , Just contact a professional in Electrical, Electronics at , he will definetly help you latest topics with best wishes....
  • sethujose
    sethujose
    Hello
    im a 5th semester btech electronics student.i need a mini project to be done.so can u pls help me with a mini project?
    i need to submit the abstract by Monday...so it would've been helpful if u reply within that time....
    im waiting for a reply...
    My mail id is
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anuj_arj2006
    anuj_arj2006
    any1 know new projects for electronics and telecommunication
  • bossakkara
    bossakkara
    hi frends,
    i'm new to this forum can any one help me in doing my 6 th sem mini projects...........
    i need some blasting ideas with enough data to realize it
  • SAIVIKNESH
    SAIVIKNESH
    hey am new to this forum can any one help me to do a mini project in d field of electronics
  • selvanathan
    selvanathan
    hey i am a second year electrical & electronics student can any one suggest me with some mini projects
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try microturbine or phone controlled home appliances
  • shraddha g
    shraddha g
    hi friends,:smile: actualy i am very much new to ce. just joined! little confused πŸ˜’ with its format. Hey moderator, pay atttention here, try to keep the site as simple n clean as possible ...sory if goin rude.
    I want a project idea for mini project on electronic n telecom. engg.
  • sureshpatil
    sureshpatil
    My sister is studying in 3rd year ECE engg PLease send some Mini project related to electronics
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sureshpatil
    My sister is studying in 3rd year ECE engg PLease send some Mini project related to electronics
    Have you searched this section for ideas? #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm sure you will find plenty of them here.
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    Headphone Amplifier for E&C
    [always works at its best!]
  • abeeshmp
    abeeshmp
    vineel
    .can u please help me
    i would like to suggest you a mini project topic.

its related with micro controller programming.
    by doing this we can access the electric appliance in our home or office from anywhere in the world.
    a server should be there in your home and connect it with Internet through serial port.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shraddha g
    hi friends,:smile: actualy i am very much new to ce. just joined! little confused πŸ˜’ with its format. Hey moderator, pay atttention here, try to keep the site as simple n clean as possible ...sory if goin rude.
    I want a project idea for mini project on electronic n telecom. engg.
    We follow standard forum structure, which I very easy to understand. At least, we think its easier for engineers to understand.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    if you want mini project on electronic n telecom. engg. try something from it

1.ADAPTIVE AUTOMOBILE HEADLIGHTS
    2.ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
    3.GSM BASED SMART SENSOR FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATIC FAULT DIAGNOSER WITH VOICE FACILITY
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    I posted this on another thread too, but these are some places you can look for projects and basic electronics.

My Blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hack A Day: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Lady Ada's Projects: Make stuff

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi my name is Jet. i'm a college student, my major is Electrical Engineer. i post this thread to ask for help because i need to interview one person who...
Well actually this thread doesnt belong here but i think it will get more attention here ok as most of u might know the 7 wonders of the world are...
Hi All , It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior...
hi all crazy engineers...... i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science..... actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld...
hi everyone....this is ankur luthra.... i belong to INDIA....I am from the state of haryana...and my city is KARNAL..... Presently i m doing B.TECH. in computer science...from Kurukshetra University ,kurukshetra....I...