mini project ideas

hi is there any one who can guide me in selecting topic for mini project and i m very confused indoing that i need to know how to do mini project....;-);-)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi my friends..i am Sai Krishna studying in Lords inst of Eng and Tech,3rd year 2 sem EEE under the affliation of JNTU,Hyderabad,i need some ideas in my mini project....
hi i am planning to participate in analog circuit design contest conducted by texas instruments can you suggest any idea for the same i thought of an idea like googling...
can anyone please suggest a good institute for the preparation of GATE in north delhi? what about 'Axioms Education Point 5307- Kolhapur Road, Near Hans Raj College, Delhi University North...
iPad will cost whooping INR. 44119 in India which includes shipping costs and custom duties. The shipment will contain: In the box : iPad, Dock Connector to USB Cable, 10W...
Want to know what makes Apple’s iPad tick? Well wait no longer: thanks to the FCC and some analysis from the people over at iFixit, we now know what the...