Mini project ideas in electronics

Please give me the suggestion for the Mini project ..please help me out...

Replies

• surfingturtle
    surfingturtle
    Checkout Ultiprop/Propeller Clock,

Details, Elektor Magazine December 2013 issue.
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    it is quit tuff to be build and i think it is not mini project
  • surfingturtle
    surfingturtle
    Checked Vegakit?? here is a list of their products

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    thanks dude but these are not allowed at institutes
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    which group you belong to i mean like ece or cse etc...,
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    ECE
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    see mini project means to develop your knowledge on your relavent field. You can make any project like line follower robot or any electronic project. It always depends on your area of interest
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Why so much confusion? Why not a simple Decoder using Tanner or Micro controller?

Both are easy and they have their own challenges. You will learn a lot if you do models like this
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    DC motor Control through Android Phone.(Speed and Direction Control via Bluetooth)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was just wondering that how many CEan's use Facebook on regular basis? If Yes, can you make sure to like the CrazyEngineers Fan page there to help CE spread...
There may be many views about the justification for the (naturally) astronomical amounts spent on space research. However, everyone will grant that the view from up there is superb. Here...
Gamers, Valve's steam is celebrating 'Steam Holiday Sales' for Christmas holidays. Grab your favourite game at cheapest price & discount so huge that you will regret missing it. Today's Offer...
The humble mailbox is about to get a whole lot smarter with the advent of Mr. Postman. The project conceived and developed by Simple Elements LLC is a Wi-Fi enabled,...
Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum...