CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@aady_007 • 27 Dec, 2013
Please give me the suggestion for the Mini project ..please help me out...
@surfingturtle • 27 Dec, 2013 • 1 like Checkout Ultiprop/Propeller Clock,

Details, Elektor Magazine December 2013 issue.
@aady_007 • 27 Dec, 2013 it is quit tuff to be build and i think it is not mini project
@surfingturtle • 28 Dec, 2013 Checked Vegakit?? here is a list of their products

https://www.vegakitindia.com/vegakit/Artifacts/VegaKit_List.pdf
@aady_007 • 28 Dec, 2013 thanks dude but these are not allowed at institutes
@narayana murthy • 02 Jan, 2014 which group you belong to i mean like ece or cse etc...,
@aady_007 • 05 Jan, 2014 ECE
@narayana murthy • 05 Jan, 2014 see mini project means to develop your knowledge on your relavent field. You can make any project like line follower robot or any electronic project. It always depends on your area of interest
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 10 Jan, 2014 Why so much confusion? Why not a simple Decoder using Tanner or Micro controller?

Both are easy and they have their own challenges. You will learn a lot if you do models like this
@asokfair Ra • 19 Jan, 2014 DC motor Control through Android Phone.(Speed and Direction Control via Bluetooth)
3.3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 3, 2011

Imagine you're being interviewed for a position at CrazyEngineers. It doesn't matter what discipline you belong to and what role you're being chosen for, so pick up any of your...
11.6k views

@*pushkar* · Dec 18, 2011

I have made a project called music.com in my final year which is songs related website. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for...
13.5k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 30, 2015

The mid-range smartphone market in India has got a worthy addition in form of the Intex Aqua Ace. The Intex Aqua Ace offers all the things you want from a...
3k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 25, 2014

Saurabh Singh founded AppStudioz in 2011 with an aim to "deliver apps well and deliver them fast". AppStudioz is a Noida based App development company. AppStudioz develops apps for all...
3.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 5, 2016

As per the official declaration and notice from UPSC, IES ESE (Engineering Services Examination) 2017 is getting a new pattern and syllabus is being changed a bit. Please note that...
52.3k views