CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shahar • 21 Jan, 2009
Please give me some mini projects using c language - that are not too basic. For example the roll call management systems and attendance systems are over done. I'm looking for something innovative and creative.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 21 Jan, 2009
shahar
pls give me some mini projects using c language
How about a car racing game?

[PS: Do you want ready-made c-source code for the game? I have it! :sshhh: ]
@Differential • 22 Jan, 2009
shahar
pls give me some mini projects using c language
How about writing a program which will tell you day of a week when you enter a date.

The screen will look like below:

Please enter the date: 1-22-2009 (date entered by user)
This day is Thursday. (Response by Computer)

Let me know your views on this.
@MARKONI • 20 May, 2009 hey i want source code of car racing game as u said that u have! but URGENTLY!!!
give this at <email ID removed>
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 May, 2009 No free lunch, Markoni 😀
@silverscorpion • 21 May, 2009 I think Biggie is enjoying this.. Tell some free stuff seeker "I have what you need".
He'll then jump at it. Then say "No free lunch here, kiddo!!". Cool!!
@shalini_goel14 • 21 May, 2009
silverscorpion
I think Biggie is enjoying this.. Tell some free stuff seeker "I have what you need".
He'll then jump at it. Then say "No free lunch here, kiddo!!". Cool!!
Ha ha ! These people are not going to trust him ever in future for anything.😉
@wolverene • 21 Jun, 2009 friend actually a good one in c language is an office asst.
its cool and easy///
@shyamala_sharma • 07 Feb, 2010 plz give me mini project topics in c language
@thechamp • 07 Feb, 2010 library management system, employemnet record, alumni record, many games like tic-tac-toe or hangman, calendar of 100 yrs, roman to digit conversion system, digit to words conversion system
@shyamala_sharma • 08 Feb, 2010 thanq....we should use graphics code for some topics u had mentioned....so would u give me more topics without the use of graphics....
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 09 Feb, 2010 Do you think for Library management system we need graphics?

@Shayamala: No SMS text on CE please!

Introduce yourself in Introductions section.

You can Introduce at https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-introductions/
@shyamala_sharma • 09 Feb, 2010 for hangman
@thechamp • 12 Feb, 2010 for the projects that you think will need graphics, you can use alternative by your creativity. for example, instead of showing a man hung in *hangman*, you can give user a specific number of turns to guess.
@engineeer • 13 Jun, 2010 wat fields we should we include in library manag systems n calender of 100 yrs.
@vishnu priya • 13 Jun, 2010
shalini_goel14
Ha ha ! These people are not going to trust him ever in future for anything.😉
Rightly said!You have good Presence of mind Biggie 😉
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010
engineeer
wat fields we should we include in library manag systems n calender of 100 yrs.
this sms language tedious to understand ...

please explain what you mean?
@Ashwin khapekar • 23 Jun, 2010 I just want some Hints about this project
reply fast
@Kaustubh Katdare • 23 Jun, 2010
Ashwin khapekar
I just want some Hints about this project
reply fast
Be more specific please.
@RAJESHKUMART • 14 Dec, 2010 I want the mini projects using c
@Reya • 18 Dec, 2010 What about railway reservation or creating games using c?
@siva srinivas • 01 Dec, 2013 please let me know if any one have mini projects ideas and how to implement the programs and especially in car gmaes
@Kaustubh Katdare • 01 Dec, 2013
siva srinivas
please let me know if any one have mini projects ideas and how to implement the programs and especially in car gmaes
Welcome to CE, @siva srinivas . Could you describe what you are looking for so that it's easier for others to respond? What kind of car game are you looking to develop and what are technologies or programming languages you are familiar with?
@siva srinivas • 01 Dec, 2013 Thank you for responding, I am involved in c programming & present i am working with testing of c code but want to improve my technical skills so only requesting give some ideas about mini projects.

key skills : linux,c,embedded c
3.3k views

Related Posts

@sharmapriyanka · Oct 12, 2008

Hi I m a final yr student of B. Tech of Electronics and communication .I realy wanna knw some project topics in communication.
3.2k views

@er.satish · Sep 9, 2010

pls give us difference between Vaccum Circuit breaker and SF6 CB, which is more reliable, better in operation and cost effective ?
5.4k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Sep 14, 2011

Friends, Can you post some good books about Advanced IC engines? One of them is ADvanced IC engines by V. Ganeshan.
1.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2014

Oppo Electronics Corp. - the Chinese tech giant has decided to launch its flagship smartphone Oppo N1 in India. Globally unveiled in September 2013, the Oppo N1 smartphone has been...
2.6k views

@mvaa07 · Jan 14, 2011

please suggest me a project in electronics for my majors ........ P.S. i have studied microprocessors thanks..........
2k views