Mini Project Ideas and Suggestion .

Hello..am doing Pre-Final Year in Computer Science Engineering Major, i was thinking abt doing some mini projects so that it will be more value when doing final year projects , and i may gain some experience in doing projects.
Will u give me some Suggestion and ideas abt doing mini projects and source link to get Resources for the projects .
THANKS IN ADVANCE 😀

Replies

• 123_neha
    123_neha
    on which technology you wish to work on?
  • AdonisMadhav
    AdonisMadhav
    Java/c++ and .net
  • 123_neha
    123_neha
    you want to work on ll at one time?
    well working in java will be good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, if you love putting files on the cloud and are obsessed with accessing you favorite songs from anywhere, anytime - this news will probably be of interest to you....
India had thrashed Australia in under 19 cricket world cup final. Captain Unmukt Chand had made unbeated 111 studded with 6 Six's. Awesome batting performance!! CONGRATULATIONS INDIA ! -CB
First impressions of the new Discover 125ST. It churns out 12.8bhp and comes with a 5-speed gearbox. Fact File Engine Fuel Petrol Type 4 valve, Air Cooled, 124.58cc Bore/stroke 54x54.4...
MRPL Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for Graduate Apprentice Engineer Vacancies: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has issued notification against...
DFCCIL Vacancies 2012 – 107 AM & Executive Posts: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) under Ministry of Railways invites applications from eligible citizens of India for 107 posts...