mini mechanical projects

I need mini projects in mechanical engineering. The idea should be innovative and useful and easy to do for an average 3rd year engineering student.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum! There are plenty of project ideas for Mechanical Engineering discussed on forum. Please search for them on forum!
  • ronvieky
    ronvieky
    If you want, i can give you loads. Practical real life projects. I'm myself a mechanical engineer, graduated last year.

Email me -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ronvieky
    If you want, i can give you loads. Practical real life projects. I'm myself a mechanical engineer, graduated last year.

Email me -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Why give out ready made stuff and kill the curiosity in a budding engineer? Instead, share the ideas here on CE with the rest of us. Let the engineers work on them on their own.

[​IMG]
  • ronvieky
    ronvieky
    Here you are... Please check out the post. :

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, My project is going to shift from normal to ODC environment. For that I need to write Test cases for Network Performance without any testing tool. 😔 Could you...
Hi guys , What are mutation strings? How are they used in programming? Can we use the same in C language. Can some give a clear idea about these mutation...
When i scan by Avast Antivirus it doesnot give any threat and my newly free Norton scan shows these virus scan report.. IRC.backdoor.trojan how can i delete it? Although avast...
what is mean by 8bit,16bit, 32bit microprocessor.what is describing this bit size. plz explain in detail
Good morning, My name is Moraali. I am currently doing a project, but I have a problem on the cable communication issue for more than 6 months. FPGA is a...