Mine Safety Robot

Project Abstract / Summary : In coal mines rescue operation is done by rescue team. In mines mine workers have danger from poisonous gases and excess temperature, so rescue team need to have information about the conditions inside the mine.
The traditional wired system for mine monitoring face the problem of network breakage which may cause delay in rescue operation and it may be dangerous for rescue workers. With mine safety robot we can sense the temperature and presence of poisonous gases and send this information to the rescue team outside the mine. For communication of rescue team with robot inside the mine zig-bee module is used which ensure uninterrupted communication and power saving.
By using MINE SAFETY ROBOT we can avoid the dangers for the rescue team by having information about temperature and poisonous gases and save the mine workers life.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Safety is the one of the most prior concern in human life and in mines, it is difficult to handle rescue operation. In mines there is a danger to human life due to very poisonous gases, excess temperature and rock slides.
With MINE SAFETY ROBOT we can develop a automated wireless system which ensures uninterrupted working.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: S.R.E.S.College of engineering,Kopargaon
City: Kopargaon
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Now-a-days we can find huge no of apartments crowded in nearby area with multi storage building capacity. The apartment consist of several floors. This project...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT In this project, we have design a system which will automatically incur penalty to the car driver and owner for violation of traffic rules....
Creating a profitable ecommerce project is not tough! If you genuinely commit to a process, it is not difficult at all. If you plan it well and go by a...
With so many new computers with great specifications out in the market, if you are the kind of person who is confused about what to select and what to reject,...
Project Abstract / Summary : BABY INCUBATOR This is mainly useful for premature babies who have to kept under continuous observation. Baby incubator is a device which provides warmth,humidity,and oxygen...