MindSpark '11 at College of Engineering, Pune on Dec 27, 2011

College of Engineering, Pune is organizing MindSpark '11 over past four years and this year it is striving to shed light on how we as engineers can work together to Empower India.

Events include:

Workshops on HAM, Tux, PIC, CNC LATHE
Paper Presentation
Quiz
Lecture Series on Creative Science Activities by prominent personalities.

Fest Date: 27th - 29th December 2011.
Last Date: 26th December 2011.

For more details, visit their site- MindSpark'22

Replies

• Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    College of Engineering, Pune is organizing MindSpark '11 over past four years and this year it is striving to shed light on how we as engineers can work together to Empower India.

MindSpark is an attempt to throw concepts and theories into fresh viewpoints with the light that the events were designed to provide. Considering the rapid pace of development of technology, each event is designed to encourage participants to stay abreast of the most recent progress in their fields.

Events include:

Workshops on HAM, Tux, PIC, CNC LATHE
    Paper Presentation
    Quiz
    Lecture Series on Creative Science Activities by prominent personalities.

Departmental events-

Computer, IT
    AI Wars
    Code Junkie
    Codeville
    Java Beans

Mechanical, Production
    Mechatrix
    Turnament
    Paradigm
    Intelligent Design 2D & 3D
    Premier Utkarsh

Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation
    Circuit Fixer
    Encrypto
    Micro Apps
    Matlab Madness

For more details and registration, visit their site- MindSpark'22
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is the event today? Looks like it's already over.
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    The event is from 27th December to 29th December. Updated the correct date.

It is still open for registrations. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know about the event. We've lot of CEans from Pune - anyone visiting the fest? Please keep us updated with the photos, videos & announcements. Have a great time!
  • Sagar07
    Sagar07
    Yeah, we "VITians" are the technical champions of the mindspark'11

the grand finale round was a lot of fun...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey ppl, I am a big fan of TV sitcoms and till now i have watched almost 20 series. My favorite are Dexter(my Avatar reflects that....😉 ), Fringe, The Big...
This debate topic is inspired from CEan-silverscorpion's signature. Wikipedia says: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"...
why do signal towers need foundations? and the tower cranes are also placed on some foundation. after construction of any superstructure, the tower crane is dismantled or removed. but the...
This question is not specific to India; but rather all the countries that have allowed FDI in retail sector. It's being conveyed through various sources that foreign direct investment in...
Hello everyone hope you are all doing great 😀 I am a final year student of COE and hope you can answer this survey for my final year project HERE...