Middle East

Friends do you think the protests and over throwing of Government in Middle East were right?
Please justify your answer.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think it's definitely right.
    People finally got the courage to express their anger against the regime which was oppressing them.

I don't try to say whether dictatorship is right or wrong. I also dont comment on king's rule over democracy.
    There still are many countries which are governed by kings or dictators which do well, in the sense that they manage to keep the people satisfied.

When people's freedom is denied and when the leaders prioritize their own stronghold on power over the country's well being and people's prosperity,
    that's where people revolt. So, given the situations in Egypt, Tunisia and other countries where there were revolts and uprising,
    I would say they are completely justified.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you think of olden days when there were dramas now we have cinemas.Dramas create new talent for movies.So,My question is "What do you prefer Dramas or Movies?" Please justify...
Please help in providing an innovative topic
There are a lot of people whom you wont ask "Sir do you have a degree?" Examples are many. Sir C.V Raman,Albert Einstein,A.P.J Abdul Kalam etc.These people haven't cared about...
Hey friends, All of us know the uses of a mobile phone but now a days I am hearing a lot about its health hazards. Is there any technology to...
Let us start a thread about various practices in a Country which you feel funny. Let me start this issue with Japan .I ended up with severe back pain when...