Microsoft Zune

Microsoft introduced portable digital media players i.e. MICROSOFT ZUNES to compete with Apple's I-Pods.
Did anyone give a try to Microsoft's product? HOwz it?

You can have a look at the product :
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm excited about Zune but the reviews say that Zune has a long way to go before it can face the iPod.

Zune comes with FM tuner as well as Zune<->Zune sharing capability.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever i come to the crazy engineers web page, why does it make a connection to tw-in-f147.google.com & p6w6.geo.re2.yahoo.com whenever i stay on its main page, it tries establishing connections...
Re: CE - Project Related Ideas & Discussions NehaCan you explain what is VPN functionality? And why should it not be used?Neha, let us have a new thread for discussion...
Considering on the wonderful software that Maihuna mentioned in the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448 that helps you import songs from your I-Pod to PC, I thought of introducing a new thread on...
Heya guyz, you all must have heard of Bose, the company which is in the forefront of Speaker technology and Accoustics. And now after many years of research, Bose presents...
Hi All, Sorry for the delay in comming up with this post in the C/C++ Challenger Series. This time I again have something from the C++ corner😁. Question: How would...