Microsoft Windows 8 Launch | October 25 | Gotham

Microsoft has began sending out press invites to celebrate the launch of their upcoming Windows 8 operating system. The event will be held on October 25 at Gotham. Microsoft isn't giving out more details as of now, but has asked all of us to mark our calendars. We'll bring you the updates through VoiCE or this section, so stay tuned.

How many of you are upgrading to Windows 8?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    well it seems cumbersome and plain "I find this as an Windows to jump out off "

The plain design was really unexpected

Hope this one has several surprise features like its predecessors
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Microsoft is lot better in making money than making an OS.

Why should i spend my dimes when Linux provides me everything i want for FREE ? 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's has acquired Nik software the company that made the popular 'snapseed' photo editing application for iOS. Nik software offers a number of tools to the photographers to edit and...
Google's top tech boss Vic Gundotra has tweeted that Google+ service now has over 100 million active users on mobile and desktop combined. There's no information available on Google's definition...
hey engineers..... 😀😀
Greetings CrazyEngineers! I have a topic that I would like to discuss with you all: keeping up with the latest technology. We all know that technology is no longer developing...