Microsoft To Launch Surface On 26 October Along With Windows 8

Microsoft, has earlier said that the release date of their new operation system Windows 8 would be on October 26, this year. Now, they also plan to launch their new hardware device series, Surface on the same date.

[​IMG]

Surface would be a Microsoft designed and manufactured hardware devices. These will be available from 26th of October. These will be launched in two versions. First will be the RT tablets, which will be a cost friendly product. Later, about after 90 days, Intel based Surface-Pro will release that will be a little pricier.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Undergrads of Johns Hopkins biomedical engineering have developed a device, which can detect anaemia using available computer power of the cell phone. Not requiring any expertise to use, this can...
hi all, i am a student in m.tech computer science. i need to publish a paper in computers science topic. please help us to tell me how to start. how...
If we convert AC to DC AC input Power=150kVA AC voltage=415V Desired DC Voltage= 220V then what will be the dc output Current???????
Here'a movie releasing on August 3rd based on 4 young boys and their entrepreneurial venture. The movie's called 'Shuttlecock Boys'. The movie's already received a lot of appreciation at various...
Hi friends,I needed some advice on Gate Prep. I passed out in 2011(CSE) . I got placement in good s/w companies,but i don't know what happened to me.....i joined a...