radeeyjd
    pleas visit #-Link-Snipped-#
    this web and say abt it...............😕
  • Differential
    Differential
    Really awsome......!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Microsoft surface is good. They even came up with something like sphere. I still wonder if we'll be using 'surface'. What do you think fellas?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Good one! Nice to see Microsoft coming out with such products.
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    This idea wasnt by Microsoft! 😀

It was done long back by someone, cannot look it up right now and it can be made at home pretty easily.

Here are two links:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

here is an extract from the second link:

Microsoft's Surface multi-touch table sure is cool, but who has US$10,000 to spend on a gadget like that? I personally have maybe fifty bucks to my name right now, so I guess I'll have to fulfil my multi-touch itch with a cardboard box and a webcam like this guy.

Seth Sandler, an undergraduate student at UC San Diego, built a portable multi-touch pad out of a cardboard box, a piece of glass, paper, and his Philips SPC900NC webcam. The camera picks up on the shadows created by your fingers when they're placed on the pad's surface. A tracking software then transfers the motions onto a computer screen. Multi-touch goodness at an incredibly low cost—looks like I can afford to eat this month after all!
    Maybe CE can make it someday. 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    hehe 😛

Funnily enough, the Philips SPC900NC is the same webcam we want to use for our CE Bot *grin*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I guess its not that expected for B.Tech students to be taking projects in humanities or social sciences.. but i seem to be just interested in them right now.. considering...
hello every one.i am right now doing my final year in computer science, and still not yet decided my final year project. i like programming in C and actually would...
hello! how to make an application which can read and save specific files in VB.NET. whatever is the type of file but there is a functionality in the program to...
hi friends well anyone here know about C-DAC NOIDA?
anyone can explain about threshold current?