Microsoft Student Insiders: Hiring student bloggers

Microsoft is hiring student bloggers to blog about Microsoft products under their program "Microsoft Student Insiders". In return, Microsoft will provide free software and trips to conferences (like Microsoft’s developer conference, PDC).

The students will cover the conference through their blog. Microsoft will bear all expenses and also provide free training on Microsoft products.

Microsoft is seeking a knowledgeable, charismatic, and motivated student to become a Student Insider to blog about the new Expression Studio.
Microsoft is a multinational computer technology corporation specializing in the development and manufacturing of software for computing devices. Microsoft Expression Studio opens up a new world of creative possibility. Its professional design tools give you the freedom to make your vision real—whether you’re designing for standards-based Web sites, rich desktop experiences, or Silverlight.
The purpose of this position is to introduce the world to Microsoft’s Expression Studio by a person who is most likely to understand the full range of its capabilities: you. You will use your existing blog to discuss various tips, tricks and advantages with the Expression Studio. In addition to being trained on the software by the experts at Microsoft, you will get to attend high-profile technology conferences, such as MIX10: March 15-17th, 2010 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Key responsibilities:
· Using your existing blog to blog about Microsoft Expression Studio
· Attending exclusive technology conferences as a representative of Microsoft, such as the MIX10 conference, March 15 – 17 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
· Acting as a peer influencer to introduce people to the benefits of Microsoft’s products
Amazing benefits:
· Entrance into exclusive and high profile technology conferences with all expenses paid
· Training by industry experts
· Invaluable resume building experience
· The title of Student Insider, denoting knowledge and expertise in technology
· Additional products and incentives
What you need to know:
· There is only one Student Insider position for the Expression Studio campaign
· The campaign will kick-off as soon in just a few short weeks
· Student Insiders are expected to cover 15 events/topics a year (selected by Microsoft) with at least 500 engagements per event/topic

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    great initiative by microsoft 😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Wonderful! and i think they have already decided that for Windows 7

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MICROSOFT is working on a new generation of operating systems called Cloud-Based Operating System and rumors are there that MIDORI will be their first such operating system, which will replace...
i have planned to do a project to generate electricity from rain drop using piezioelectric sensors.I dont have a circuit.If u know anything regarding this please help me.
Good Morning everybody as i've seen a first morning in the crazy engineer's world.I am Shaikh Sayeed , a student of Civil Engg ,D.Y.Patil College of Engg,Pune. I love to...
I'am a recent graduated Civil Engineer from Portugal, specialized in Geotechnical Enginnering. Currently i´am doing research, about buried structures in high speed railways (box culverts (5x5 meters) mainly). So if...
Hi everyone, if someone have: EN 13369:2004 (Common rules for precast concrete products) please share. thanks in advance raffah