Microsoft says IE9 and Silverlight4

Microsoft revealed some information about what’s coming in Internet Explorer 9 and Silverlight 4

Internet Explorer 9

IE team is about three weeks into the IE 9 project. Microsoft is fully aware that it needs to keep pushing on the standards front. Microsoft is aware it needs to continue to do work to improve JavaScript performance with IE.

IE 9 will support hardware-accelerated rendering and rounded borders. They’re changing IE to use the DirectX family of Windows APIs to enable many advances for web developers.

Silverlight 4

Support for webcam and microphone access and the ability to run Silverlight inside the Google Chrome browser. Silverlight 4 also will include full support for Visual Studio 2010, native multicast support and improved printing, networking and reporting capabilities .

Silverlight in Chrome : Microsoft is aiming to enter the Google arena

hehehe😁:sshhh:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i m final yr BE student. i want to make a project on " Robot for solving rubics cube using image processing". i had go on through various sites...
Gmail has long had keyboard shortcuts, though learning them can be difficult. Enter the Gboard, a specialized mini-keyboard for Google's e-mail service. It debuts this Friday at an asking price...
We have a shopping cart that was set up by a consultant who is no longer available. We just have a new merchant credit card company who requires a three...
Hello everyone.. Thanks for all your supports so far. Does anyone know how i can start writing a software for Adaptive Filter using MATLAB? Or guid me to a direction?!...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the output of the following main() { int k = 5; if (++k < 5 && k++/5 || ++k <= 8); printf("%d\n", k);...