CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Reya • 22 Aug, 2011
Written Test :

Written test will be mostly of coding, puzzles and questions from Data Structures. Interview will be fully from coding and algorithms. Lots of rounds of interview will be there. As you clear a round, difficulty level of the questions will increase.

Profile Offered :
Software Engineer

Pay Scale :
CTC- 10.49 LPA

Eligibility Criteria :
>7.0

Have a thorough knowledge about algorithms and data structures. Be good in coding.
@jigneshdgreat • 20 Oct, 2011 If i have a cpi of 7.5 how much chances do i have to get selected in microsoft???
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 Oct, 2011
jigneshdgreat
If i have a cpi of 7.5 how much chances do i have to get selected in microsoft???
No one can answer that question. You've to crack all the stages in their recruitment process.
3.1k views

Related Posts

@gs131016 · Aug 2, 2011

MRF, ASHOK LEYLAND etc are coming real soon for recruitment... plz provide me with der test questions (mainly tech Q)... which can help me to crack d test... and if...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 8, 2012

So I've this Fiber To The Home aka FTTH service from BSNL and it's taking forever to get activated. The ONT device has been installed and all the connections have...
17.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 3, 2014

Reliance Jio is getting their website ready and the hawk eyed folks at the blog Telecom Talk got access to the test site. The information they saw about the broadband...
15.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 28, 2014

A lot of people find it difficult to put the two-wheelers (aka Activa, Scooty, Crystal and so on) on the center-stand on their own. Apparently the most common design of...
5.3k views

@jbozee · Feb 13, 2009

am a student. and i need to know if it is possible to control a ceiling fan with any bluetooth device (e.g a mobile phone). and how can this be...
9.2k views