Microsoft Office On Symbian Belle

Microsoft is planning to bring the Microsoft Office programs like Word, Powre Point and Excel to Symbian Belle system. Nokia 701, Nokia 700, Nokia 603, Nokia E7, Nokia X7, Nokia C7, Nokia Oro, and Nokia C6-01 are the phone models that will get the update very soon.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, I am working on a problem in which I want to upload large amount of data to Oracle Database. I want to upload 10 files, each of say...
Hello, I am a student from IIT Kharaghpur. I am from Electrical Engineering Department. I like to know new things and concepts and also want to be up to date...
Name:jaydeep vasava Engineering Trade:electronics - machanical Location: amdavad ,gujarat,india Occupation😲bviously student!!!!😛 Work Experience: not at all!!!😁 😲 Hobbies & Interests: so u think i choose engineering for timepass!!!😛 obviously engineering...
hi, My name is ranjit. I done my diploma in computer engineering. I am staying in Pune.
here is some pictures of new Chrome OS There are still saparate machines come for chrome OS. Just curious if anyone has used it, can I install it on my...