CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • pittypan

MemberFeb 20, 2014

theAvinash
    I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while <a href="https://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/excel-get-to-start/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">VB.NET Excel: How to Create, Load & Save Excel Doc in VB.NET</a> using code it takes more time and it shows pop up stating-
    "Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action". I dont want this pop up. Suggest me ways to handle it.
    I think if it is related to Excel, you may try to find some suggestions in Microsoft support forum. Like this one:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberFeb 21, 2014

theAvinash
    I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while opening the file using code it takes more time and it shows pop up stating-
    "Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action". I dont want this pop up. Suggest me ways to handle it.
    I think it is because of problem in your VBA script, remove the script then check if you are still getting same error
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register