Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action

I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while opening the file using code it takes more time and it shows pop up stating-
"Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action". I dont want this pop up. Suggest me ways to handle it.

Replies

• pittypan
    pittypan
    theAvinash
    I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while VB.NET Excel: How to Create, Load & Save Excel Doc in VB.NET using code it takes more time and it shows pop up stating-
    "Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action". I dont want this pop up. Suggest me ways to handle it.
    I think if it is related to Excel, you may try to find some suggestions in Microsoft support forum. Like this one:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    theAvinash
    I need to do some operations on excel file having size more than 4GB. I have written VBA code to automate the operations. But while opening the file using code it takes more time and it shows pop up stating-
    I think it is because of problem in your VBA script, remove the script then check if you are still getting same error

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have written a procedure to insert more than 600+K records from one table to another. But while executing the procedure in VBA code I am getting 'time out' run...
Resistive RAM aka RRAM is all set to kick the pulp out of NAND drives aka your regular flash drives. Crossbar, the chip maker that's been in the stealth mode...
If you thought only Apple's got the awesome(st) battery life in their laptops, uBuntu has an answer. The new laptop, "SOL" lets you enjoy 10 hours of uBuntu on 2...
Maruthi Suzuki is secretly working on replacing engine in their car models such as A-Star and estilo.It was reported that MS is finding its replaccement for 800cc engine and it...
Reliance 4G rollout all over India is expected in the first half of 2014 and Reliance Jio, the company specially formed to handle 4G services has obtained an approval from...