Microsoft: New Zune hardware coming this year

#-Link-Snipped-#Although none too surprising, it looks like Microsoft's gearing up to release at least one new Zune model this year, according to company man Brian Seitz via his Twitter account. Of course, with #-Link-Snipped-# telling an audience last month they're "sustaining our investment" on the product, we're gonna temper our excitement a bit and wait for Redmond to show off some goods.Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Tue, 07 Apr 2009 00:22:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I Love Zune...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This comes under 'digital image processing' paper, & i need a matlab program to solve this.. Question is: Consider a grey scale image of size 256x256.Corrupt this image with an...
I am doing the project to make a microcontroller communicate with PC. I am facing the problem writing the C++ code for command button to ask uC to display the...

Me

Name: Varad Mudgal Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engg. Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Programming, playing basketball, reading fiction novels *Aim in life: To have a fulfilling career...
Hey Guys, I did this coding. This function will search through 2 files. But when even I enter any number to search it goes to the previous menu. Mainly I...
Hi Guys, Please feel free to download our C4 calculator which includes a voltage gap calculator and a current carrying capacity of tracks calculator. Do you need to know how...