Microsoft new Logo

Before Oct 8th, Windows release Microsoft has unveiled the new Logo after 25 Years (The existing logo is continuing since 1987). This time in place of italicized color boxes, the made it straight boxes.

Do you think that this new logo would bring luck to the Microsoft who are looking for a VERY stable version of windows after Win XP?

This is already covered in our Blog VoiCE ...#-Link-Snipped-#

-CB

Replies

• gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    it looks so simple than the current version!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking - I don't like it. But for the first time, the logo looks like it's about 'Windows'. But I like it more than the London Olympics 2012 logo. That was totally weird!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Every company is going to the basic colors it seems. - RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW.
    At first, it was only Google, now a lot of companies seem to be adopting these basic, yet vibrant colors.

Going back to basics is always good. 😁
  • Pragadeeswaran
    Pragadeeswaran
    i think like apple windows wants to integrate with all devices like mobile and system..win8 tile style is uniformly applied to all the products..😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do i get good job if i complete cdac in vlsi and what could be the starting salary and and what are the companies i could be placed
😉 hey all ...i'm chetan mech 3rd year........
Name: [Prototype] *Engineering Trade: Electronics Engineering Location: India *Occupation: Student ( B.E. finished, going for PG Diploma course to utilize the time I remain free from PG Degree course preparation)...
what is the difference between java and android????? can an android app can be converted into java app?