Microsoft India Windows 8 App Fest In Bangalore On September 21-22, 2012 - Who is attending?

World's Largest App Fest, as it is being called - Microsoft India is all set to kick off its mega app event on September 21-22, 2012 at the KTPO, Bangalore. It is going to be an 18-hours long coding event where the global developer community will participate in a non-stop software jam to design, build, test and submit apps.

I think we have many CEans from Bangalore who will be interested in attending this event. You can take part as a team too (maximum 4 members). It comes as a good news for you to know that Microsoft's on-site staff will be available to assist the developers participating in the event with preparing their apps for eventual submission to the Windows Store.
If you are a developer, you might want to see the different categories available for submitting the apps. The wide range includes - food, finance productivity, books, social, photo, music/video and shopping.

Windows 8 RTM (Release to Manufacturing) version will be made available to developers. Who are all looking forward to participating here? Post your replies below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student of Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology which is situated in Bangladesh. I have been looking for a social network for engineers for a long time....
hello, i like to start a project some thing like an experiment or an new gadget i am confused to start from where and what to start but the only...
I am a very friendly person.Would like to know more technical news from people and share my own experiences with you all Crazy Engineers!!
Is SAP training required for engineers?wat r the benefits??