Microsoft Excel? Problem

Anyone here who has mastered the art of the famous microsoft Excel? Probably the most common business tool.

I'm trying to create a nested loops, or you can say- trying to fix too many formulas into 1 cel.

I want to find the value of a specific cell- but it has to match atleast 3 conditions or 4 in some cases.

I'm trying to work with the following formulas.

Vlook, hlook, Index, and Match.

Does anyone know of any other formulas, or functions that can help me find a particular value from an excel- worksheet database- which must satisfy atleast 3-4 conditions.

Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I haven’t been much of a cleantech bull in the past, at least when it comes to venture capital investing. I think it’s a huge market, and there’s clearly a...
In the past month, we've seen some new search engine launches. Two in particular were able to generate a hype cycle of early positive reviews and excitement: Bing and Wolfram...
I am new to DB2. In SQL we can list table names using select * from tab; What is the command to list the table names in db2 database?
CEans, CE will be organizing contests in near future and seeks your feedback on prizes we can have for the contests. The budget for the prize(s) would be about $200.
World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. WED is Commemorated yearly on...