Microsoft Applied Sciences - Interactive Displays For High Performance Touch

Lag in input on touch-screen devices is something that all of us have experienced. This lag is of about 100ms, but it is less visible on smartphones and felt more on tablets and PCs.​
Microsoft Research teams have been working on "High-Performance Touch" in the interactive display systems. They tested a a touch-display system with two orders of magnitude less latency than current systems. They published a video that demonstrates some of the improvements for reducing that input lag so that it becomes invisible to human eye.​

See what they have got to say -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As i have said already i'm doing energy audit in a commercial building. Is any techniques are there to conserve energy on UPS and in Air conditioners ???
I just stumbled upon the following post on Mashable about the Tumblr's New York office photographs. Take a look and be jealous: https://mashable.com/2012/03/13/tumblr-hq-tour/#52139Tumblr-HQ
There are people who want to throw in advertisements everywhere. If you thought the caller tunes were annoying; then be ready for the phone ringtones that tell you what's 'hot'...
I see a lot of sites asking for journals-research papers for submit, some asking money for it & other stuff, but I'm looking forward to know which of these sites...
We engineers have a unique vocabulary and it's easy for outsiders to get confused or misunderstand what we mean. Absolute Zero takes a closer look. [Join / Login To View...