Micromax x560 specifications

Micromax's x560 features full 3.2" touchscreen and 3D cube interface and motion sensor. Following are specifications -

Form Factor: Bar Style

Band: GSM/EGPRS/ 900/1800/1900

Weight : 102gms

Display : 8.1cms TFT QVGA (320*400) Full Touch Screen

Camera : 2 MP

WIFI: Yes

Music : Yes,Multi Format Music Player

3.5mm Jack : Yes

Stereo FM Radio : Yes

Video Player : Yes (AVI/3GP/MP4)

Video Recorder : Yes

Messaging : Yes, SMS /MMS

Games : Yes

Bluetooth(A2DP) : Yes

JAVA | EGPRS/WAP/MMS : YesPhonebook Memory : 1000

Expandable Memory : MicroSD (upto 8GB)

Battery Type : Li-ion 1000mAh

Talk Time : Up to 8 hours*

Standby Time : Up to 7 days

The price of Micromax x560 is Rs. 5300.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    The camera & the screen technology are a bit of dissappointing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart.com has added a new section for Digital Cameras. You can now buy your favorite digicam directly from Flipkart. Ecommerce in India is picking up with GroupOn acquiring SoSasta and...
how can i convert matlab code to verilog code ??? is there any convertor available?? or any method of converting matlab code to verilog directly???
CEans, Co-Founder of Apple, Mr. Steve Wozniak (Woz) needs no introduction. He was the engineering force behind Apple I & II that led to revolution in the personal computing throughout...
Hai, Iam doing a project on Heart beat monitor.Nothing much just a project that produces sound in a speaker from the heart beat pulse..The project is without microcontrolelrs But i...
Verisante Technology Inc. (formerly T-Ray Science Inc.) has released Aura Skin Cancer (melanoma) detector. Aura utilizes technology developed by BC Cancer Agency and University Of British Columbia. The device has...