Micromax Q7-Q75 Showdown – A comparing session between the two low priced wonders

I bought a Micromax Q75 last November. I bought it after a very good friend of mine said that he has bought Q7 and it has got a very nice performance statistics. So, I thought that Q75 would be better. I researched about it. I loved the specs and I thought that it’s worth buying [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    A very complete comparison. but it would have been more helpful if you had mentioned some features like processor speed, applications supported etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AJ writes articles from his heart! I simply love his eye to details
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Truly a nice article! 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We regularly take interviews of our active CEans through: Know Your CEan It's time we continue the legacy in 2011. 😉 I would like if all of you could suggest...
iBall Sleec is slimmest QWERTY mobile phone in India. The phone features shake sensor to let you change music or wallpaper with a shake. Sleec has 1.3 MP enhanced camera...
My fyp title will be as shown above. Currently I'm still figuring out what kind of system to be used for my project. The idea seems really simple; at a...
What is the difference between the virtual memory and swap memory? please explain any one ...........................
Hi guys... im a software engineering student from kerala... me and a few friends of mine have made a website for students and professionals where they can discuss their ideas...