Micromax New Logo - What Do You Think?

Micromax - the company that redefined the dual SIM phone market in India by offering phones at affordable price range has unveiled a new logo. The new logo aims to bring back the missing 'Punch' to the company & its products. Take a look -
Micromax-Logo

I like how M & I have been turned to resemble the 'Punch'. But do you think it will help in creating a different image in the minds of MMX customers? Will it result into more sales?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I like that M! combination. Seems they are going to Punch other mobile companies with low cost Mobile phones.

If we are talking about the lower price range Micromax and Spice has covered good market. but if there is time to spend more money people would like to go with Brand rather than go with features.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    Micromax - the company that redefined the dual SIM phone market in India by offering phones at affordable price range has unveiled a new logo. The new logo aims to bring back the missing 'Punch' to the company & its products. Take a look -
    Micromax-Logo

I like how M & I have been turned to resemble the 'Punch'. But do you think it will help in creating a different image in the minds of MMX customers? Will it result into more sales?
    Haha! The logo is RIGHT on your face, Nokia & Samsung! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can i get the Nymble project's detailed report. I need to know the applications of this project and also the future enhancements. kindly let me know.
The Ultrabook™ Temptations are a series of social experiments that explore just what people are prepared to do to get their hands on an Ultrabook™. Check them all out ->...
what is alignment circle in air-conditioning? why this alignment circle is important in air-conditioning? what is the need of the alignment circle in air-conditioning
Anyone here joined Ace Academy Hyd for GATE coaching ? Any feedback would be appreciated 😀
hi frnds.. i got 587 gate score and air 1341 . what will i get with dis?