Micromax Funbook Vs. Aakash Tablet

Micromax has launched an Android 4.0 based tablet for Rs. 6499. Check our detailed VoiCE post: #-Link-Snipped-# . While it's clear that Funbook beats the Aakash tablet in terms of hardware and software; but Aakash still looks like a better choice from the price point.

Which tablet do you think Indian consumers will prefer? Funbook with Android 4.0 or Aakash tablet with its ~1/3rd price. What's your take?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    FunBook has not been able to create the much needed buzz that Aakash Tablet has enjoyed in it's initial days. Micromax should try to promote intensively and tell us why we have a strong competitor here.

Indians would love to spend a few extra bucks if they get great features and quality.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to convert any quantity to KWh if voltage, frequency and Current is given? Say, my refrigerator has rating 230V, 50Hz, 1.1A. What is the KWh rating? Also what does...
I want to start a gadget showoff thread. I think CrazyEngineers should have one such thread where people will be able to show off and boast their possessions. Every tech...
Take the test: https://similarminds.com/jung.html and post your results in this thread. Let's see who's who 😀 Me: ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar...
I have got an offer to do a professional certification in software development from iiit-b yogyata program .I am 2011 pass out in ECE. Currently I am looking for a...
There are mostly two types of engineers I've come across throughout my professional career : Job Hoppers and 'The Loyal'. The job hoppers would stay in any company for a...