Micromax EG333 Tata Photon+ Phone Review | Price In India

EG333 By Micromax boasts High Speed Internet Access Provided By Tata Photon+ service. Micromax is known for Dual SIM phones and this phone supports Photon (CDMA) + (GSM) networks [ CDMA 800MHz, GSM900MHz / 1800MHz ].

A 2MP camera is bit disappointing, but do not expect great images with it. The phone has 7.62cm Full Touch Screen and with with a big screen, the phone only weighs just 130gms. The phone supports Internet tethering and you can use this phone as your computer modem. Of course you will have to install the dialer software bundled with the package.

micromax-eg333

The USP of this phone is high speed internet access provided by Tata Photon+. With a 3.1 mbps connection the phone allows you to watch over 70 TV channels.

The phone has 1Gb Nand Flash + 512Mb SDRAM which is at part with the competition. The phone supports upto 4 GB of external memory via MicroSD card, but I'd have loved to see it upto 16 GB at least. Apart from these features, the phone has 2000+ entry phonebook, bluetooth, Java, GPRS. The battery is 1500 mAh+ which would last up to 7 days on regular usage (no heavy gaming, bluetooth, video usage).

In the Android days, I wonder how many will really want to buy this phone. The official price of the phone is yet to be released. So if you get any updates about this phone, please share them in this thread.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Internet tethering & phone doubling up as modem? Wow that's something new😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iPad2 will be launched in the first week of February 2011. It will have iPhone's Retina Display and also front and back end cameras. If you are looking to buy...
CEans, We've integrated Facebook Login on CrazyEngineers. We'll also start supporting registration with Facebook ID. If you have a facebook account, simply hit the F-Connect button above and connect your...
I am using a DC push-type solenoid as the mechanism for shooting in my robotics project. I have to use 12V DC supply and have to shoot TT balls for...
hi friends,i am doing a project in detecting the pose of object/human in a video.any regarding how to start or go about the project is highly appreciated.any links or books...
First day at the College (especially when you are an engineering student) is always a memorable one. Some start their engineering life with pranks/mischief , some with new friends (that...