Micromax Canvas Juice 3 Android Lollipop Smartphone With 4000mAh Battery Surfaces Online

After hitting the entry level segment with the Micromax Ties Up With Snapdeal To Launch YU Yunique For Rs 4,999 just this week, Micromax strikes the mid-range market with an Android Lollipop smartphone that is powered by a massive 4000mAh battery and is called the Canvas Juice 3. While Micromax hasn’t listed the product on its official website, several retailers both online and brick and mortar ones, have confirmed its existence. The brick and mortar shop, #-Link-Snipped-# has put up photos of the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 box on its Facebook page. Here we notice an interesting fact about the Canvas Juice 3, which is the presence of 96db speakers on the smartphone. We are sure that with this smartphone you won’t ever complain that you could not hear your smartphone ringing in a noisy environment.

Canvas Juice 3 (1) Canvas Juice 3 (2)
Canvas Juice 3 (3) Canvas Juice 3 (4) Canvas Juice 3 5 Canvas Juice 3 6

According to online retailer #-Link-Snipped-#, the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 sports a 5inch HD resolution display that is protected by Corning Gorilla 3. Underneath the hood we find a Mediatek MT6580 chipset that houses a 32 bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor and 2GB of RAM. The internal memory on the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 is a modest 8 GB and it allows you to expand storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB. In the photography front, we find an 8MP primary camera with LAGRAN lens and LED flash on the rear and a 2MP front snapper. The Micromax Canvas Juice 3 has the usual list of connectivity options such as Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB and Wi-Fi. Sensor list consists of light, proximity and gravity sensors.

Now we come to the USP of the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 which is the 4000mAh battery that can power the phone for up to 514 hours on standby and provide 14 hours of talk time. In the real world however we can expect the phone to last for barely two days on a single charge, which is still impressive for a smartphone. The retail price of the Micromax Canvas Juice 3 is marked at Rs. 8999 and it is being sold on the Indiatimes website for Rs. 8,769.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELP ME!!!! I am student of 2nd year of electronics and communication, please suggest me books to preparing gate exam...
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is currently considering a proposal by NATMO or The National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation to develop a digital library where anybody can...
When it comes to Sony's smartphone, one immediately starts thinking about the camera on it. With the new Sony Xperia M5 launching in India, there's the camera and a lot...
One of the most innovative products of our times, 'Rotimatic' has made it possible to automate the tedious process of making fresh round rotis - the Indian bread that is...
Can anyone sponsor me books for preparing competitie exams?