Micromax Bolt A35 Launched

Micromax has launched their latest phone Bolt A35 in Indian markets for price Rs. 4250. The phone is android phone that uses gingerbread and has wi-fi support. Of course, for the price you won't get impressive specs. The rear camera is 2MP while the front one is VGA.

Check further details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Wondering how's the experience with Micromax mobiles?

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I guess they are trying to be Samsung, you know launch all types of phones in all ranges. And they are getting pretty good at it. They are giving you 1 GHz dual core processor in just Rs. 6299 (Micromax ninja A89) with Android 4.0. As far as I have seen people are happy with their Micromax devices, though some of them complain that these phones demand too much maintenance.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The fact - all the phones are manufactured in the same factory and the pricing is decided by the brands. So the cost of manufacturing the phones is almost the same for everyone, but the brand decides which phone sells for what price.

The old MMX phones I saw had a cheaper built quality.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are looking for a 'to-do' app for your iPad, look no further. The beautifully designed 'Wunderlist' app is now available on iPad and I'd definitely recommend the app...
As engineers who care for the environment, I'm sure most of us have replaced the traditional 'yellow' bulbs in our houses with the CFLs. If you haven't, you should immediately....
Virool - the viral video network that reaches over 22 million people has just raised $6.62 million funds in what they call as their 'seed' round. Virool got the investment...
In the recent times, I've me a few engineers who have been working on their 'ideas' but are terribly afraid to take the plunge and start their entrepreneurial journey. I'm...
I remember my mom would use that phrase to make me use my own 'brain' and do the 'right' thing. But it turns out that the question is far more...