Micromax Bling Q55 Overview & Price In India

Following video gives a detailed review of Micromax Bling Q55

[video=youtube;GQuFPwlwKr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQuFPwlwKr4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Specifications overview:

• Dual GSM-Dual-Band
  • Full QWERTY Keypad
  • Multi Format Music Player (MP3 / AMR / MIDI / WAV)
  • Facebook
  • Multi IM
  • Stereo FM Radio
  • Bluetooth
Micromax Q55 Bling is a QWERTY handset with aSwarovski studded chassis.It sports a chic design and is targeted at the urban fashionista. The Q55 Bling comes with a mirror on its rear which makes the target demographic pretty much obvious. It has a well spaced backlit QWERTY keypad. The Q55 comes with 10 MB internal memory of which is expandable up to 8 GB with a microSD card. It supports GPRS connectivity and comes preloaded with Opera Mini browser.

Micromax Q55 Bling sports a 2 megapixel camera that can take good quality pictures, but you will have to slide out the QWERTY keypad every time you are capturing an image. It features a high quality music player, powered by YAMAHA and supports one touch access to Facebook, numerous IM's like Gtalk, Y!M and AOL.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax has recently launched a new handset in the market, x505. The handset is power packed with loads of features and has detachable back-lid. Phone Specifications: Micromax has recently launched...
Just for sharing, This is my final project Automatic PCB drill Features : 1. Manual PCB design 2. Automatic PCB design (from other software, *bmp ) 3. 17x13 cm PCB...
Hagai Bar-El is one of the top security professional (and reseacher) out in world media has put forward and amazing whistle blower via this article. A must read for all...
I was researching software engineer jobs, I was wondering what do you guys make as your salary. Ive been out of college for about 5 years now, I graduated with...
With the amount of data doubling every 18-24 months, businesses must be prepared. That's why we're proud to announce the new IBM® Storwize® V7000 storage system. This affordable, scalable solution...