Microcontroller's

Hello frns...i need some information regarding the microcontrollers...Can we connect to internet using a microcontroller(whatevr the internet connection might be like wifi, gprs, 3g etc...) with out using a pchelp me out...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can connect GSM Modem with Microcontroller and then you can connect it with any Internet provider.
  • Adivy
    Adivy
    I guess the answer is yes.For example we connect the PIC18F micorcontroller to internet using an ethernet connection.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Adivy
    I guess the answer is yes.For example we connect the PIC18F micorcontroller to internet using an ethernet connection.
    Yes that is also one more option some Microcontroller have inbuilt Ethernet Module using that we can connect MCU to Internet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well i am not preparing hard for CAT but this time i would like to give it a shot. I am mainly preparing for placement which i want.. I have...
... and how politicians take advantage of all of it . Here's is a funny article published by tech crunch , Tech + politics == facepalm 😛, hmm , but...
Do one need to be knowledgeable to be wise OR wise to be knowledgeable? What would you rather be? Knowledgeable or Wise? PS: Kindly support your answers with reason(s). This...
When i checked my profile.. It showing me as pushkar615 profile 😲. What's wrong going on?? 😐
what would your campaign be for? or what would campaign be against?? my campaign's agenda: -would be for proper disposal and processing of waste ( both households and industries). -to...