Microcontrollers

What is Microcontrollers ?
Example.....

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hello rishi,
    Just like a computer which take the input process them and then give the output.
    Same with microcontroller. It works like a mini computer which take the input process it and then give the output for what you programmed it.
    It's a programmable IC which is programmed generally in assembly language(*.asm) file.A micro controller will act as program it. It also have some inbuilt memory inside.
    Correct me if i am wrong.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rishi0922
    What is Microcontrollers ?
    Example.....
    Refer to any of the electrica/electronics text books and you'll find the answer. You may read the following article on Wikipedia to get an idea -

Microcontroller
  • bill190
    bill190
    Microcontrollers have everything needed in one chip to work by themselves.

Microprocessor, program memory (firmware), data memory, and peripheral devices like serial communications, USB, timers/counters, etc.

You will find these in microwaves, washing machines, stereos, refrigerators, electronically controlled tools, automotive electronic modules, etc.

More...
    Microcontroller

Parallax Propeller

Pic Microcontroller

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any kind of feedback will be appreciated The title is "I was unanswerable!!!!!" Once my inner soul asks me what i am doing here? But I was unanswerable!!!! It continues...
There are about 7-9 questions on based on analogies. Below are some common types of analogies: 1. Synonyms: e.g. diligent:assiduous 2. Antonyms: e.g. enthrall:bore 3. Member and class: e.g. robin:bird...
Hi, I want to create an Online Laboratory for students, engineers and scientists to come together, discuss and create things virtually before they do it in real world. What approach...
hey friends........can someone help me out in java3d as i am a newbie....and please explain use of opengl in java3d .....where to keep their jar files???and specifically how to use...
Hi ppl.....i have started using ubuntu 9.0.4 and this is my firs time for any open source OS. And i literally don't know anything about it. So plz help me...