Microcontroller Transmitting Data to a Server

Hello,

I and my teammates are trying to build a car surveillance system in which a microcontroller with Wi-Fi capability transmits video data to a server through the Internet during a break-in event.

We are not acquainted with how to devices can make connection with a server via the Internet, so we need some help on it.

Particularly, we would like to know what kind of software and protocols we need in order for a microcontroller to send the data to the server.

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• musashi1029
    musashi1029
    Hello,

I and my teammates are trying to build a car surveillance system in which a microcontroller with Wi-Fi capability transmits video data to a server through the Internet during a break-in event.

We are not acquainted with how to devices can make connection with a server via the Internet, so we need some help on it.

Particularly, we would like to know what kind of software and protocols we need in order for a microcontroller to send the data to the server.

Thank you in advance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone explain?
TO BE OR NOT TO BE, THAT IS THE QUESTION????? Conflict is a part of human structure, and there is no end to the feeling of “TO BE OR NOT...
Guys, Whats the difference between a 'SubWoofer' and a 'Woofer' ? - Question by : YourTechMate.Blogspot.com
There are many possible speaker box designs available like Bass Reflex System, Infinite Baffle, Passive Radiator, Band Pass and Dipole speakers system. I am aiming to obtain maximum Bass output...
hello all you out there , i am looking for people who have a knowledge in electronics and would really like to help me out. i am doing mechanical engineering...