Microcontroller project (NEED EXPERTS' HELP PRONTO!)

Hey guys. Ive been working on a project which involves a PIC 16F877A, and an electronic kit with a 74LS373 latch. This latch receives several data from the electronic kit and outputs BCD signals (2 nibbles). I'm wondering whether its possible to just directly connect this latch to the PIC, and write a program for the PIC to analyze the output given to the PIC's I/O ports and display the result on an LCD? Or do I need to have an interface circuit for the latch-PIC combo? Really need help on this. 😒 - Johan

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Location: CrazyEngineers Purpose: Help the society. About Me: Speed One Terra Hertz, Memory: One Zetabyte, Processor: Pentium Ultra Core Millenia V2, FHP 450 Motor from Hirata, Japan. Joined CrazyEngineers Because:...
Have a look at today's google doodle, What do you think?
Shell Moulding Shell moulding ; It is a process in which the sand is mixed with a thermo setting resin is allowed to come into contact a heated metallic pattern...
Anyone have any idea of making a projector Suggestion using Mobile ..
Hey friends, sorry i missed my intro before posting and replying to certain posts actually i was searching something for my projects and google lead me to this site i...