Microcontroller Based Car Saftey By Monitoring Eye Movement

Project Abstract / Summary : The proposed idea reduces the accident rate.The project is mainly created for long distance driver who falls asleep during driving. The project has eye monitoring sensor which senses the eye state (open or closed). If eye is closed then the system states to alarm and driver seat starts to vibrate. This vibration cause the driver to wake up. This reduces the accident rate.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : In the modernized world everything became an automation. Automation could be done only by means of Embedded System. The long distance driver sometimes fall asleep due to lack of sleep.In this situation an automation is needed to wake up the drivers.Hence I choose this particular area,which helps to do things automatically.

Project Highlights : The project is mainly deals with social issue called accident. The project will create an different solution for accident prevention. It saves life which is very important for human being. Therefore it would be encourageable if it got selected in final round.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sri Eshwar College of Engineering
City: Coimbatore
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Whenever I give presentation in front of my superior then I feel a kind of fearfulness , my heart beats becomes faster which makes so difficult to even deliver...
Project Abstract / Summary : WEB BASED AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM USING WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK AND EMBEDDED LINUX BOARD India is one of the scarce water resources in 13 countries in...
Totally useless. Whole lot of CE activity. Excellent Engineering:
Theory of structures By Ramamrutham (or) Notes for Kanis method and Matrix stiffness method, Please upload or Send link
You know the thing that powers our electronic devices, the humble yet troublesome Lithium-ion battery. From notebooks to smartphones to drones every electronic item you can imagine is powered by...