microcontroller 8051?

I am totally new to practical use of 8051? May I know how and which pin to be connected as input and which pin should be taken as output? Ex. for pick and place robot, I have a camera in front for detecting the presence of the object, and output of the camera should be sent to which pin of the micro controller? and from where the output should be taken?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    [​IMG]
    this is pin diagram buddy check through it
    i think it is enough for you to understand
    if not post your doubt clearly
    and i think you must go with interfacing with other devices
    do you know micro processor then it is almost similar but controller has less number of inbuilt pins because it is used for only specified equipments
    or check here
    Embedded Systems/8051 Microcontroller - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jav
    I am totally new to practical use of 8051? May I know how and which pin to be connected as input and which pin should be taken as output? Ex. for pick and place robot, I have a camera in front for detecting the presence of the object, and output of the camera should be sent to which pin of the micro controller? and from where the output should be taken?
    Dear Jav,

As there are total 4 Ports available in 8051 you can use any port pin as INPUT or OUTPUT but before doing that you must have to check whether your Signal is compatible or not if its not then use external circuitry and interface it with Controller.
  • meocon015
    meocon015
    again thanks... your post has good info...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There was a time when we used to consider water as God. In any religion or civilization may be Roman, Greek, Aryan or Greek etc we have a God of...
i am still a beginner in robotics.mostly build level 1 robots.it didnt take me much time to figure out in level 1 bots chance to win mostly depends on the...
Hello , i need some help with my project "simple coffee shop billing system = counter billing system". the system should have the menu which is has 3 sub menus...
I want to know the all the sharing files when systems are connected in LAN......by using java program. Any one give me suggestion how it is possible.....?
i am an electronics engg. as my percentage is less(54%), i didnt get campus placement. pls suggest some certification courses which will help me to get a job in electronics...