Micro Hydro Generator Project EEE

I have to submit a project on march. please look this video

I am interested about this project :Electricity generator by using rain water. but i have some question in my mind first generator using for electricity generation, it shows the reading in ammeter. but i noticed some some circuit and light, battery, transformer etc. but there is no connection with generator with this circuit, and How can i build generator, can i buy it from local market, or i have to create it. please tell me somethings about this project.

Thanks
remon

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Generator get it from a shop Making it is itself a big project
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    first i have to learn micro generator details ... but need more realistic reply regaarding my topics
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Friend Generator works on the same principle as micro generator. Only that the voltage output is lesser nearly 5V ( as per the video) Some are in the range of upto 12V as well.

The video uses DC voltage generator and so it uses an invertor circuit to convert it into AC.

One trouble I find is the input given to the transformer is 12V but the power generated by the dynamo is only 3.5V at the maximum. So you will need more than one of the same circuit to run in series to get the required output.

Try to add a voltage convertor ic like 7809 or 7812 to get a fixed voltage output. Use that output for your wave shaping IC the model is ready
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    my question was why there using battery, light, and also circuit if we able to generate electricity from generator and turbine, and why there not include those things means light . i want to show others that generated electricity turn on the light.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Generated electricity is used to charge the battery and so directly or indirectly it is running the light.

The battery is constantly drained at the lamp and it is recharged by the turbine and generator duo.

You can show to others this by just showing the circuit in operation
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks jeffrey try to understand look this video well, there is not connection between ammeter and dynamo/generator.
    I appreciated about your comment. But in this video it showed different views.
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    Ahsanul haque
    I have to submit a project on march. please look this video

I am interested about this project :Electricity generator by using rain water. but i have some question in my mind first generator using for electricity generation, it shows the reading in ammeter. but i noticed some some circuit and light, battery, transformer etc. but there is no connection with generator with this circuit, and How can i build generator, can i buy it from local market, or i have to create it. please tell me somethings about this project.

Thanks
    remon
    DONT go for dc generator you buy ac motor with less rpm available in the market so that your circuit complexity decreases and you can also maintain speed constant according to your video

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

British car maker Jaguar has officially announced the name of its long awaited compact sports sedan to be Jaguar XE. It will be powered with a new generation of Ingenium...
We look at the fastest and the best DNS servers available for India. Faster DNS allows for faster browsing on mobile and faster gaming.
We've all had that occasion where... Well... The below has happened. Ever happened to you folks? ๐Ÿ˜
Microsoft will be adding new software and capabilities to Office 365 in an attempt to make a "smarter" product to help people interact at work. The major update will be...
If you have been using services from Yahoo by logging in using your Facebook or Google IDs, that will have to be stopped soon. A spokesperson from Yahoo Inc. has...