Micro controller based message switching through keyboard

doubts on project-it's urgent

i completed my b-tech IIIyear ECE.i have done a mini project on MICRO CONTROLLER BASED MESSEGE SWITCHING THROUGH KEYBOARD.but i think it's not much effective..so please give your suggestions/ideas to extend this project in best way..pls reply😕

Replies

• lakshmi bhargavi
    lakshmi bhargavi
    i completed b-tech III year ECE.i have done recently a mini project on MICRO CONTROLLER BASED MESSAGE SWITCHING THROUGH KEYBOARD.i dn't think it is much effective..so,please suggest me some ideas to create my project effectively..please do reply😕
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hello CEan,Welcome to CE first of all!!!

Think you are really new to CE, and definitely the CEans of your branch or the person with the right knowledge will help you but just wait for other CEans to reply.Just give some time and be patient CEan.

All the best and hoping for your active participation! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what do you think what should be made online so that it will help you a lot in your day to day tasks also lots of your problems will be...
for complete details : Device Control Using Telephone: ElectroSofts.com I am doing mini project on this. Are there any corrections required in circuit ? if any please specify. I need...
recent trends in electrical fields specially in power systems and renewable enerfy sources
hey iam new to this forum.....i ws in search fr a forum like dis frm da past yr...i need some help frm u guys....jus finished ma 2nd year n i...
hello guys! the question is if 4 + 3 = 612 5 + 7 = 526 6 + 3 = 632 9 + 5 = 184 then 8 + 5...