Michelin Campus Selection

Michelin visited my campus for second time in a row.First was the pre- placement talk where Mr.Nicole gave a brief discussion about the organisation and its entrance to india.Then he told us about his career and the flexibility Michelin gave him to choose as part of his career.

Then ,came the aptitude test, which had 60 questions and 5 essays such as strengths , weakness etc which they normally ask in a HR interview. We had 90 min for this (which was ample amount of time). Then shortlist came by evening , which shocked many of them as everybody did well, and everyone was thinking they were shortlisted in a random way.

Then 2 HR interviews in campus and 4 technical interviews in their office through video conferencing in chennai.

job specs:
GET:
60 hrs french training
1+yrs training abroad in north america, europe or thailand😎😎
3 yrs bond😔😔

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the share, Tula 😀 What kind of jobs do they offer?
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    Based on your performance in training and your interest ,they put you in different positions. This is because it's an new industry yet to begin operation in nov 2012
  • Haji Mujahid
    Haji Mujahid
    could u give an insight about the questions in the aptitude as well as the pay. and were ther any gaps between the interviews...
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    Basic questions which even a X grade guy will answer......I heard a rumor that they selected randomly from the average and below average list,since most of the guys who did well didn't get short listed. And moreover there is not going to be a deal in the interview as it's too simple just one or two dumb questions. The main part comes when you are interviewed through video conferencing by the michelin technical heads in other part of the world..
  • TheV
    TheV
    What is the eligibility criteria and Package..?
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    6 CGPA and package is 4.2 L
  • Haji Mujahid
    Haji Mujahid
    There was a news that yu'll have 2 month gap between the interview in the campus and that in their office.. is it true ???
  • dutch15
    dutch15
    wat all subjects do v need 2 b strong in while facin d tech interview?
  • newbie1234
    newbie1234
    Could you give some more info abt d interviews at their office?as in how to prepare and what to focus on..which areas do they ask more from?
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    I guess what you are telling is true as 2nd short list came after 1 month after they visited our campus...😔
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    We don't have any idea about the interview side as they are totally new in india........ What i heard is, the big bosses of michelin in various regions interview us over video conferencing.....
  • Tula Dwarakanath
    Tula Dwarakanath
    newbie1234
    Could you give some more info abt d interviews at their office?as in how to prepare and what to focus on..which areas do they ask more from?
    No idea.... sorry...... i guess mostly they will concentrate in the technical side of your branch

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im currently pursuing a project on "gsm based biometric voting system".i need help on the algorithm of finger print matching.and information on various types of sensors used for finger print...
hi..... how can i use Advance reservation in Gridsim to execute a single job that requires multiple resources.
1. Stephen was always (i)____ ; in fact, his own father described him as having a(n) (ii)____ vacillation. [TABLE="class: t1"] [TR] [TD="class: td1"]Blank (i) A. indecisive B. earnest C. volatile...
Paraswift is the first robot that can climb a vertical surface and deploy a paraglider for a safe return to earth. It demonstrates how robots are becoming increasingly versatile at...
1.The difference between the place value of two sevens in the numeral 69758472 is : Answers 0 6993 699930 (Answer) none of these 2. 3251+586+369-?= 3006 Answers 1250 1300 1375...