Michael Jackson passed away :( [25/6/2009]

Just heard on the radio on the way to work. Was wondering why they were playing MJ songs continuously. Not clear on the circumstances of his death, but some say he suffered from cardiac arrest

More info here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Gosh.. even with the messed up life he has these days, he was still a legend with his old hits. I think many of us were inspired by his songs when we first grew up.

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Re: Michael Jackson passed away ๐Ÿ˜” [25/6/2008]

RIP..

btw, did he really converted to islam?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

*shrug* It was not apparent if he did. A passing remark about joining the NI group, but thats it. We'll never know for certain what his inner beliefs were.
  • durga ch
    durga ch

oh oh oh!!!

too bad.
    by the way Ash, could you chnage the date?

Michael Jackson passed away ๐Ÿ˜” [25/6/2008]

its 2009
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *ahem* thanks for pointing that out. I must have been too shocked to discern the year properly, heh.

What makes it tragic is that he passed away during a screwed up time in his life, where a lot of public opinion was against him. No chance of redemption or anything. Thats part of life I suppose.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What a bad news. Michael is the king of POP!

The world will have to wait for decades to see the performer of his caliber.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Bad News !! He was truely a king of POP !!!

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Missed you Michael Jackson ๐Ÿ˜”

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very sad news !!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    He is the legend !!!
    may his soul rest in peace..
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    yeah read this in google news as soon as i came to office pop king is no more
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    ya it is very bad news
  • gohm
    gohm
    I feel for his friends and family dealing with the loss. I did not care for his music nor do I think he was a good role model.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    From News Channel: He died cause of Overdose of medicine...
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    RIP MJ but why did he have to trade races.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Trade races? If you meant his skin colour.. Its not that he wanted to be "white". He was suffering from skin condition that made his skin blotched.. so he evened the colour out. Of course, that still doesn't justify his erratic behavior, lol.

gohm.. there wasnt one point in your life where you wanted to do his version of the moonwalk? ๐Ÿ˜›

[youtube]KnIDfDFqGWc[/youtube]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Thats one of the only reasons why I watch his songs. *MOON WALK*

Guess I have ben trying it since quite long time, infact years never could I do it well๐Ÿ˜”
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Very sad indeed.. I'm not a very big fan of him, but I do like some of his songs very much!

May his soul rest in peace!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I can moonwalk, trust me! ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    And I've actually walked on the moon!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i can look at the moon and walk. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    i can look at the moon and walk. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Don't try that.
  • navya3377
    navya3377
    Re: Michael Jackson passed away - A.R.Rahman's Condolonce Letter

May his soul rest in peace.Two Oscar awards winner A.R.Rahman has written a very touching letter over the death of the King Of Pop - Micheal Jackson.Read the letter #-Link-Snipped-#.It ends with the note Jai Ho MJ!
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    There was no one like him and no one will be.
    we will miss you moon walker.
    RIP

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this version of CEoM, CEans would have equal opportunity to nominate fellow CEan as the CEoM. As this is a trial run, we will continuously change process next time...
From: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/26622-cean-month-june-2009-nominations.html Any queries or comments regarding the above announcement shall be placed here ๐Ÿ˜€ Remember, please do not post your votes in this thread. Instead, send them to this...
post here your ideas and topics about automated device or system !!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)
The Hiragana Script In this, each vowel is preceded by a consonant. So as you can see from the chart above, The word hiragana can be written as : ใฒ...
I've brought these subjects up at other forums, and I have to say there appears to be a fairly wide set of viewpoints about either. In QM. observation and measurement...