Mi Band 2 - Sold Out Within Minutes Of Its Release – Here's How You Could Grab One!

Xiaomi, today, initiated the sale of Mi Band 2 through the Mi India official website. The sale lasted no longer than an hour as the band went out of stock within minutes. This incident not only proved the gadget's popularity but also its huge demand. Let’s take a look into some of its features which makes it the most winnable smart band of this year –

Mi_Band_2_02
Mi Band 2 With New OLED Screen

Mi Band 2 comes with a new UV coated OLED screen which provides a vibrant glare free display. It also comes with a touch button, located below the screen which helps in retrieving information about the step count, heart rate, etc. Excluding the band strap, it has a dimension of 40.3 x 15.7 x 10.5 mm and weighs about 19 gm. It comes with a 235 mm long band which is adjustable up to a length of 155-210 mm. Thermoplastic elastomer and aluminium alloy are its key ingredients which gives it the needed durability. Available in a vibrant set of colors, Mi Band 2 is a clear winner under this category.

Mi_Band_2_01
Mi Band 2 - Design and Form Factor

The device comes with an improved pedometer algorithm which counts the steps precisely. Also present is a built in motion sensor which counts the heartbeat. It notifies and helps to monitor your daily activities in real time by pairing with Mi Fit App. Whether you are sitting idle or taking a quick nap, it records everything and provides you a detailed report.

Mi_Band_2_04
Mi Fit App - Showing All The Analysis Made Through Mi Band 2

It also comes with some additional features like providing a unique identity. It can be used to unlock your smart devices just by bringing them in its close vicinity. It comes with IP67 certification which makes it splash, dust and corrosion resistant. Not only that, but it comes with a long battery life and gives an uninterrupted service of up to straight 20 days.

Mi_Band_2_03
Mi Band 2 - Durability

One of its key features lies in its design and functionality. It is compatible with almost every smartphone with Android 4.4 / iOS 7.0 or above. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 to connect and pair up with other smart devices and brings all the notifications directly to the screen. With the features with which it is available, it is an absolute gem at a price of Rs 1,999.

Mi_Band_2_05
The Smart Unlocking Feature Of Mi Band 2

Hey! We got so perplexed by its functionality, we forgot that it is already sold out! But here is your chance!! Amazon India is hosting a sale on 30th of September, 2016 at 12 A.M sharp followed by Mi India’s official website on 11th of October, 12 P.M. Those who already are in favour of owning it should be on time as this device might end up being the perfect fit for your wrist this year!

Source - #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Trilochanprasad B Hilli
    Trilochanprasad B Hilli
    Phenomenal !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Victor *Engineering Trade: Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Location: Philippines *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) Naval Architect Work Experience: (if applicable) 7 months Naval Architect *Hobbies & Interests: Ship Design,...
Hello Sir, I did my engineering in electronics and communication. Currently looking for Embedded Systems or Web Technologies to make my career. Please let me know the job opportunities and...
hello there! i'd like to ask some advice from you guys on how to attain a report design better and a project monitoring sheet. do you have some sample for...
I love this. Crazy Engineering at its best. Using all Newton's Laws for a biomedical application. That too by a medicine man. Out of the kidney solution: A Trip to...
It's been close to 20 days that I picked up the badminton racket again; after a gap of about 20 years 😕. The lazy muscles that were almost idle for...