MGS Ground Zeroes Release Date: March 18, 2014 - Confirmed!

Hideo Kojima, the man known in the gaming world as the creator of Metal Gear Solid series with legendary characters like Solid Snake and the Big Boss has announced that the next game in the series, called Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes will release on March 18, 2014. At the same time, it's apparent that there's no news about the "MGS: The Phantom Pain".

Hideo Kojima has been maintaining a lot sectary about the release of MGS V. It's known that the Ground Zeroes will act as a prequel to The Phantom Pain and these two games will be collectively called as 'Metal Gear Solid V'.

It also confirms that these two games will be separately sold and the Phantom Pain may have surprise appearance of voice actor David Hayter. A lot of David Hayter fans, including yours truly, have been disappointed that Hideo Kojima announced that Hayter won't be a part of the series. Fingers crossed!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People often complain about the battery life of their smartphones. The best smartphones with the biggest batteries struggle to make it over three days on a single charge. Samsung’s idea...
hello guys i need your favour...plz let me know abou CMC-tcs subsidiary noida...is it good for 6 months industrial training of 8th semester of my b'tech...
Post :Costing & Design Engineer Expertise: Candidate should have knowledge of Strainers & Filters (Eg:“Y”,Conical,Basket,Duplex & ‘T” type). CAD qualified & able to submit drawings as per customer requirement. Pressure...
Looking at the performance of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in Delhi elections, I believe we can very well treat it as a startup in the domain of politics. AAP began...
Whenever we talk about a better bike design; the most ignored part is the pedals. The cyclists may know that it's a very important part of the bike and we...