method of generating electrical from sound energy using piezoelectric sensor

I am from Indonesia (Sorry if my english is not good). this is my first time join crazyengineers and i need help for my essay. i want to make "a design to converting sound energy into electrical using piezoelectric sensor" but i don't know what is the method, can someone help me, please...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HCL Technologies is currently developing one of its major development centers in Nagpur at MIHAN. HCL's executives has confirmed that they'll be recruiting about 2000 engineers - half of which...
Say hello to the successor of the Surface Keyboard, called 'Modern Keyboard'. Microsoft silently launched this new accessory on its online store. The new keyboard has an on-board fingerprint sensor...
I hope this isn't considered an advertisement and that it will be removed. I have some FREE classes on www.coursera.org that folks may find useful for review, engineering assistance, etc....
The Android-powered Nokia 3 from the HMD Global has recently been unveiled with Nokia 6 and 5 in India. With the surge of customers going upwards, the Nokia 3 again...
A big shout out to all proud members of the Crazy Engineers community! I am sure that all of you would be pleased to know that fellow CE-an Amit Jha's...